Sunday, February 9, 2014

It's been a year and a half since I last blogged which can tell you just about how that last year and a half have gone.  I almost lost my mind last year teaching, then spent a blissful summer recovering, then quit my teaching job thinking that would make things more manageable, then Alex was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.  I'm finally breathing again...it's February 2014!

Now I teach 16 piano students each week, do 2-3 Reminiscents gigs a month, and play Princess occassionally.  I'm Room Mom for Anna's class and the School Nurse is now my best friend.  I feel like I live at the Elementary School which is opposite of Mali's Middle School, where I feel like I never know what's going on there.  Franco and I are still honeymooning after 15 years (which grosses Mali out) and I really love my family.

No comments: