Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's going on

Franco took the day off work today, so I was able to get the curtains hung in the kitchen, work on cards, re-caulk the bathtub, and clean a little. He'll be home on Saturday too so I can spend Halloween re-hanging the shutters on the house that are now beautifully painted a lovely shade of forest green. I had asked him last week if he could take 10 days off so I could catch up a little, but I'll gladly take 1 day. I'm grateful he's so helpful! He was so cute playing outside with Anna on the trampoline and swingset today while I tried to hang curtains.

My mom made beautiful curtains for my kitchen. I finally got them hung and I finished the banquette. Maybe next week I'll get up enough energy to finish sanding the kitchen cabinets and painting them. Then, the kitchen will be livable until I win the lottery.
I'm working on a recital of Broadway music called Broadway for the Ridiculously High Soprano so when I'm not being a construction worker, a nanny, a cook, and a maid, I'm practicing.

The kids are just doing their thing and doing it very well. Mali started rehearsals for The Music Man which plays in December.
I'm also participating in a craft sale in a few weeks. I've been making Christmas, thank you, and birthday cards to sell. Hopefully, I can make just a little extra Christmas money...fingers crossed.

2 comments:

B. Surfer said...

HI! Can't believe you have 3 kids now! Your other two look soo big! I remember Alex only being 20 months. Wow. You guys all look great. Sorry about that missing tooth... totally bummer. Do you have a lisp? hahah. Sorry. couldn't help it.

The Staker Family said...

Hi Amber! I am awarding you a blog award because you inspire me. (see my blog for details) You are a wonderful friend and example and I am a better person because we are friends! I love you.